Re: AP1100 coming, least hassle plate solver?

Jeffc

I understand you want to use NINA, tho you also mentioned SGP.

Fwiw I use APPM with SGP and ASTAP, and it seems to work fine. It takes about 35 minutes to run a 71 (iirc) point model (which i run during astronomical twilight before it’s really dark).

I suppose this would require switching to SGP for APPM, then shutting that down and running the imaging session with NINA.

On Jun 26, 2021, at 10:24 AM, ap@captivephotons.com wrote:

My understanding is one day, maybe, APPM will support ASTAP but not yet, and probably not before I need something.