Re: AP1100 coming, least hassle plate solver?

R Botero

You only need your ASCOM camera driver and a plate solver for APPM to work. PinPoint may be the easiest solution. That is what I use when creating models (I have a Moravian G4) and have used APPM for both an 1100GTO and a 1600GTO.

I expect NINA will work with PinPoint for your imaging needs. I use it with Voyager for mine. In fact, PinPoint has been my astrometric engine since I was using it with MaxIM v3 (or 4?).

It will be great when APPM works with other (stand alone) plate solvers but for the moment PinPoint may be the simplest route.
Enjoy that 1100!

Roberto