Re: Sync with The Sky 6 Pro

Astrobob

Hi Ray,

  1. In APCC, park the mount at its current position (it doesn't matter where).
    2. Loosen the mount's clutches and manually move the scope to the Park 3 position.
    3. In APCC, unpark the mount from Park 3.
    4. Try slewing to someplace in the sky using Sky6Pro.
    5. If the mount goes to the correct position, then recal on a star, or plate solve and recal, if you are imaging.

Because of my observatory setup, I need to Park at Park 1. I have no choice.

Should I follow your Park 3  advice above and then when finished following your

suggestions, can I still use Park 1 for shutdown?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10