Re: M16 from my new observatory

Robert Chozick

That’s really cool. Not sure I’ll ever get to that level of remote control.

Robert

On Jun 21, 2021, at 11:38 AM, Ron Kramer <ronkramer1957@...> wrote:

Mine, I wasn't even home during any of this. We were with friends out to eat.
shooting Thor's helmet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCEemL2xGRw

On Sat, Jun 19, 2021 at 3:44 PM Robert Chozick via groups.io <rchozick=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Thanks.  I was also motivated by always wanting some land.

Robert

On Jun 19, 2021, at 2:26 PM, thefamily90 Phillips <thefamily90@...> wrote:

Gorgeous!
Now, that is dedication. Congratulations to you!

JimP

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> on behalf of DFisch <manusfisch@...>
Sent: Saturday, June 19, 2021 6:03:56 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] M16 from my new observatory

You can feel the joy and satisfaction with this kind of post! Thanks for sharing and congratulation, Tom

On Sat, Jun 19, 2021 at 00:44 Robert Chozick via groups.io <rchozick=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
I just finished my new observatory in NW Texas and this is my first image there and with my new ZWO ASI2600MM mono cmos camera.  I am so excited to have a permanent observatory setup ready to image at any time.  It is a 4 hour drive but the skies are almost Bortle 1.

https://pbase.com/rchozick/image/171729912

--
TJF MOBILE