Re: #Mach2GTO C14Edge HD rig #Mach2GTO

deonb

Edited

Couple of people asked about photos of the C14 on the Mach2GTO.

I've put them on:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/k5zrsg54nwzqc04/AADNKSZGTSw021W4xV203eOVa?dl=0

The scope is in balance as shown - all the clutches are loose for all the pics.

I have 10lbs in front right now since I didn't pay attention last time I mounted the scope and put it on too too far back. This drops too 7lbs when the scope is in the most forward position just clear of the dome roof.

The main counter-weights are reversed (non-optimal) since it's easier that way to switch between a lighter and heavier load without taking off any weight. But it works fine like that.