Re: Paducah Skies Observatory

Christopher Erickson

Apple devices/apps often flip displayed photos to what they think is the correct orientation.

Non-Apple devices/apps assume the originator of the photo has provided it in the orientation they wanted it displayed.

-Christopher Erickson
Observatory Engineer
Summit Kinetics
Waikoloa, Hawaii

On Sat, Jun 19, 2021 at 1:23 PM Robert Chozick via groups.io <rchozick=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
I fixed it for my phone and iPad but it is messed up on my browser.  Very strange.

I noticed that it’s right side up on my computer and all which ways on my phone or iPad. I need to figure it out