Finding doubles with GOTO

thefamily90 Phillips

This is probably a dumb question and I apologize if so. I had a 1200
QMD mount, which I used for finding double stars. It was connected
to an NGC-Max. By using the "display coordinates" key I could move
the scope by hand to doubles on a list by coordinates. I have
replaced the QMD with a QOTO mount. I see that you can put in
coordinates for an unlisted double and it will slew to it. But, is
there a way to display the RA and DEC coordinates and slew to
doubles by reading the coordinates as you slew? This would allow you
to go down a list of doubles in a small area of the sky without
having to type in the new coordinate each time. Thanks very much for
any help.

Jim