Re: Setting Park Position for ACP Script

Dale Ghent

If you have APCC open, you can go to Settings > Edit ASCOM Driver Settings... and look in the lower left corner of the resulting window. Change Park To: to Park 5 and make sure that Unpark From is set to Last Parked.

On Jun 17, 2021, at 10:39, Jerome A Yesavage <yesavage@stanford.edu> wrote:

Hi,
My Mach 1 seems to have a default Park 3 position and I want to change it to Park 5. This is evoked when the shutdown script in ACP runs telescope.park. This cannot be changed in ACP. I do not see a setting in APCC that controls this for my Mach 1.
Thanks,
Jerry Y