Re: NINA and utilizing APCC meridian limits

Kenneth Tan

Thanks

On Thu, 17 Jun 2021 at 00:40, Dale Ghent <daleg@...> wrote:

Hello everyone. Here's an update on this project.

The plugin system in NINA 1.11 has been more or less finalized and 1.11 build 93 contains the new Plugin Manager. Francesco has made Smart Meridian Flip available through it, so the previously outlined download and installation instructions are no longer relevant.

As of 1.11 build 93, you only need to go to the new Plugins tab, select Available Plugins, and select Smart Meridian Flip. There will be a button to install (or update, if already installed and there is a newer version available) in the upper right corner. Clicking on the Installed Plugins area and Smart Meridian Flip there, you can specify the MLM file in the same areas in the plugin's Options area. For now, updates of existing plugins require a restart of NINA.

I'd like to thank Francesco for putting the work into creating the SMF plugin and supporting APCC's MLM file format. I was doing some other tests last night and made a short video of the plugin at work, as unexciting as a meridian flip is.

https://youtu.be/hy9EvQ_f6jo