Re: Sync with The Sky 6 Pro

Jeff B

But I see you re-leveled the mount.  That's a change in position right.  Should you do another model?

Jeff

On Wed, Jun 16, 2021 at 8:17 AM Ray Gralak <iogroups@...> wrote:
Hi Bob,

1. In APCC, park the mount at its current position (it doesn't matter where).
2. Loosen the mount's clutches and manually move the scope to the Park 3 position.
3. In APCC, unpark the mount from Park 3.
4. Try slewing to someplace in the sky using Sky6Pro.
5. If the mount goes to the correct position, then recal on a star, or plate solve and recal, if you are imaging.

-Ray