Re: Question about meridian limits

Ray Gralak

> I have 2 independent imaging systems on my AP110AE that have their own

> independent computers. I did this because I have imagers from the same mfg on both

> systems and was having serious driver issues using 1 computer for both.

> I use APCC Pro. I am going to set up a median limit map.

> Can I create the map on 1 system and then copy the file to the second computer?

Yes, you can do this. Here are the steps:

1.    In APCC's Meridian Tracking Limits Explorer (see screenshot below), click "Save As..." and save to a file.

2.    Move the meridian limits file to the other computer.

3.    Then on the other computer, click "Load..." and select the meridian limits file that you copied.

-Ray