Von: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> Im Auftrag von Rick Darden
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 16. Juni 2021 00:52
An: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Betreff: [ap-gto] Question about meridian limits

Hi All,

I have 2 independent imaging systems on my AP110AE that have their own independent computers. I did this because I have imagers from the same mfg on both systems and was having serious driver issues using 1 computer for both. I use APCC Pro. I am going to set up a median limit map. Can I create the map on 1 system and then copy the file to the second computer?