From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of KHursh via groups.io
Sent: Monday, June 14, 2021 7:43 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] Models #APCC

I have a pretty big model in APPM and I am semi-permanently mounted. I have the Mach2 on a Losmandy HD
tripod on concrete blocks. My dirt/lawn is largely clay, so even though I am well polar aligned, it drifts often due to
the soil shrinking when it gets dry. So my question is, while there have been no other changes to my set-up, the
altitude of my PA does change, so is my model now useless? Thanks in advance.

Kevin