Re: Enter time into AP polar scope software

Christopher Erickson

I think this Android polar alignment app is MUCH better.

And it supports both AP polar alignment scope models.

-Christopher Erickson
Observatory Engineer
Summit Kinetics
Waikoloa, Hawaii

On Sat, Jun 12, 2021 at 9:47 AM Dale Ghent <daleg@...> wrote:

I think most people just use a polar align app on their phone to get a matching image when out in the field. It's what I did when I used the RAPAS.

iOS: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/polar-scope-align-pro/id970161373

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=appinventor.ai_kechko.Polaralignment