Re: Rescue an old 400QMD?

Anthony DAngelo

I have a spare hand control if needed or would consider purchase of mount,thanks Anthony

On Jun 12, 2021, at 10:22 AM, alan137 <acfang137@...> wrote:

Hello folks,
There's an old 400 QMD near me for sale that was probably acquired at an estate sale or whatever and the seller doesn't know much about it.  It seems to include literally the mount head only and no accessories like counterweight shaft, hand controller, etc.
Are these parts still available?
Can this mount be converted / updated into a modern imaging platform with GOTO and computer control and guiding?
I think the original specs were that the motors only slew up to 16x.