Date-time format / APCC issues #APCC

Rodolphe

Hi
A recent Windows 10 update wrecked the date/time settings of my imaging PC. I discovered that after hours of investigation. My Mach1 stopped tracking for no obvious reason in the middle of the night… Noticed several errors in the APCC log and in the APCC pop up window that appears when things go really bad.
However, even after fixing the W10 issue, rebooting, APCC seems lost as if the settings for various limits were sticking with the previous / wrong date/time Windows 10 settings.
Is there an easy way to reset APCC and the CP4 to the default factory settings altogether?
Other suggestions?
Thanks in advance
Rodolphe