What files should I save from the APCC folder before I put in the trash bin? I am thinking meridian limit and APPM model. Anything else?

Thanks,

Luca

On Jun 10, 2021, at 9:39 AM, Ray Gralak via groups.io <iogroups=siriusimaging.com@groups.io> wrote:

´╗┐Hi Luca,

In log APCC-2021-06-10-004557.txt at line 867388, it shows that the slew didn't complete because the mount hit the Dec limit:

0867388 2021-06-10 04:20:06.398: Info, Async Window, WARNING -- Dec limit was reached!

-Ray

-----Original Message-----
From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Luca Marinelli
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2021 4:29 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] Mach2 stuck in a slew while parked (APCC Pro)

I had an unusual situation appear last night while imaging unattended with the Mach2. At 4:20am, SGP issued a
slew command to a new target and the mount started slewing. However, when I got up and checked the status, I
found the APCC status window as in the screenshot below: the SLEW indicator was flashing but the mount was
parked. the slew never completed and SGP was still waiting for the mount to confirm that it had completed the
slew.

APCC and AP ASCOM logs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/y630iv98br4o1sz/ApccZip-Luca_Marinelli-2021-06-10-
063708.zip?dl=0

I don't know if it's relevant, but given the previous conflicts when I used the Mach2 with APCC on a computer that
had previously been setup for a Mach1 I'll mention it. I swapped piers and the Mach2 is now connected with the
computer that was previously running APCC with a AP1100 without encoders. I have setup Meridian limits, I
deleted the old horizon limit file and setup a new one but I did not start with a fresh APCC installation.

thanks,

Luca