Re: Mach-1 capacity

Jeff B

Based upon my own experiences with my C14 and old AP 178 F9, for visual, the Mach 1 will be just fine with either scope.  Just don't mount both scopes together 😱

Jeff

On Sat, Jun 5, 2021 at 9:22 AM Mike Shade via groups.io <mshade=q.com@groups.io> wrote:

Thoughts about a C14 Edge on a Mach-1 for just visual poking around, NO imaging?  Same for a 160EDF, for just visual puttering?

Thanks

Mike J. Shade

Mike J. Shade Photography:

mshadephotography.com