Re: Problems using ASI air pro and AP mounts

Lee Decovnick

Thanks Roland,

I made that errant "assumption" because I observed the AAP guiding program was sending corrections double the necessary "pulse" to the mount - and I had already backed off the pulse length in the app - and when the HC was then disconnected, the guiding settled down to a very narrow and acceptable range in about 5 seconds.

As I mentioned before, with 3 itterations of AAP's or SharpCap's Polar Alignment app, I can get up to 240 second subs unguided with lovely tight stars.

Lee