From: Lee Decovnick <ursa@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Wed, Jun 2, 2021 11:14 pm
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Problems using ASI air pro and AP mounts

AAP guiding is frustrating ..I find that I literally must unplug my AP hand controller from the CP4 - as BOTH AAP and the hand controller are send tracking signals ... no kidding. I also have set my AAP Dec and RA aggression to 10% or 15%.  Dithering does work well. And as always, your Polar Alignment needs to be dead on, and the AAP PA program works pretty darn well for me...

Lee