Re: New Chat: 1100GTO and TheSky X #chat-notice

Donald Gaines

Hi Liam,

Oops, got it figured out. I read where TheSky X had drivers for the 1100GTO, so I didn’t select TeleAPI selection, selected com port 5 (virtual), and corrected the time on my computer to match TheSky (I had deselected DST and was thinking of going to UTC), and was able to connect.

The only question now is if APCC uses comport 3, do other programs an devices like Maximum DL, cameras, and focusers, need to have their own dedicated com port (virtual)?

Thanks,
Don

On Wednesday, June 2, 2021, Liam Plybon <liam@...> wrote:

Do you get any kinds of errors when trying to connect with to the CP4? Are you sure you are connecting with the correct com port?

Liam

AP