Re: New Chat: 1100GTO and TheSky X #chat-notice

George

Don,

You will not use the TeleAPI driver, as it is for an outdated version of the Sky.

Go to our Software Updates page and download:

  1. FTDI driver
  2. Java
  3. ASCOM Platform
  4. AP V2 ASCOM driver

https://www.astro-physics.com/software-updates/

Do the above before plugging in the CP4.    Call me with questions.

Regards,

George

George Whitney

Astro-Physics, Inc.