Re: VIDEO - Mach2 Right Ascension Belt Adjustment

Roland Christen

That seems to be more than strong enough for the application.
It's overkill for sure. It is designed for significant power transmission, so should never stretch or wear out.

From: M Hambrick <mhambrick563@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Tue, Jun 1, 2021 6:34 pm
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] VIDEO - Mach2 Right Ascension Belt Adjustment

Another great video Tony.

Like you, I have always been impressed to see how A-P machines so many of their parts from solid aluminum bar stock.

That cogged belt is also impressive. The part number indicates that it is a 3 mm pitch belt. What is the width ? I am guessing that it is at least 3/8" wide. That seems to be more than strong enough for the application.

Mike