Re: Added album Photos of Forum Members in their A-P Logo Hats #photo-notice

Kenneth Tan

Thx

On Wed, 2 Jun 2021 at 03:26, Karen Christen <karen@...> wrote:

Hi Kenneth,

I suggest you start a new thread with your concern.  I’m not sure you’ll get the help you’re looking for in the thread about AP hats and their travels.

Karen

AP

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kenneth Tan
Sent: Tuesday, June 1, 2021 1:26 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Added album Photos of Forum Members in their A-P Logo Hats #photo-notice

I have a strange problem. I am using a c925 on a AP 1600 . I can run it without guiding for about 30 s with fairly round stars.  The moment i try to guide with the phd on the asiair pro, it is all over the place. Unpredictable spikes in both axes.  Has anyone encountered this problem? I will try with phd proper the next time.

Kenneth

--
Karen Christen