Re: AP130GT + older rings without center top hole

Cheng-Yang Tan

I'm using the SBD12+SBDAPB and the 14inch  Losmandy plate with my AP130GT. See attached photo.

cytan

On Monday, May 31, 2021, 02:16:31 PM CDT, John Jennings <johnrogerjennings@...> wrote:

I have an AP130 GT.  The older rings do not have the top center holes.
I have the rings attached to an SBD12 lower dovetail.

Will the spacing on the rings on the SBD12 + SDDAPB riser blocks on the ring tops allow any current AP Losmandy plate to fit with the correct lengthwise spacing? I have a 14 inch AP Losmandy plate LMDAP4567. Will it fit lengthwise with the spacing of the rings and risers?