From: Cheng-Yang Tan via groups.io <cytan299@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Sent: Sun, May 30, 2021 4:16 pm
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] My AP1100 CP4 died (I think ..., need confirmation)

I pushed on it. But it didn't feel loose. But after doing that, the LED lit.

I'll work on it later this evening ...

Thanks!

cytan

On Sunday, May 30, 2021, 04:09:40 PM CDT, Cheng-Yang Tan via groups.io <cytan299@...> wrote:

You mean this board that I put a rectangle around it?

On Sunday, May 30, 2021, 03:37:01 PM CDT, Marj Christen <marj@...> wrote:

Hi Steve,

One other thing to try. Open the cover of your CP4 and push down on the small circuit board to reseat the connections. It is possible that it came loose from the main board. It is highly unusual for a CP4 to simply die. Let us know if that works for you.

Clear Skies,
Marj Christen
Astro-Physics
11250 Forest Hills Road