Re: APCC Pro with MSGBox V2

Phillip Klein

Hi Wade,

Under Data Source have you selected Ascom?

Phil

On Fri, May 28, 2021 at 8:36 AM W Hilmo <y.groups@...> wrote:
In my quest for unguided imaging, I've picked up an MGBox V2 so that I can get temp, pressure, humidity and dew point.

I have installed the MGBox V2 and verified that it is working correctly in its own application.  I've also installed the ASCOM driver 1.6 for the MGBox V2.  The problem is that I cannot get it to work correctly with APCC.  All of my attempts to test it cause APCC to display -237.2C (absolute zero) for both temperature and dew point, and zeros for pressure and humidity.  I have tried connecting directly through the ASCOM ObservingConditions selection in APCC, and also by connecting to the ASCOM Observing Conditions Hub and selecting the MGBox V2 for the relevant specific devices.

Does anyone have any suggestions or troubleshooting steps to figure this out?

Thanks,
-Wade