APCC Environmental Settings do not stick #APCC

Eric Claeys

When I try to enable an ASCOM ObservingConditions source in the Environmental Configuration/Status dialog box, clicking on "Test" shows the temp, humidity, and dew point (my device doesn't save pressure to the file).
However, when I click on "OK" then get back into the dialog box, it lost my settings and "THUM" is selected.  The Driver I'm using is "ASCOM SkyAlert ObservingConditions", which works fine in SGP.  I also tried the ASCOM simulator, and it did the same thing.

Am I doing something wrong, or is this a bug?  APPC Pro version 1.8.8.17.

Eric