From: Cheng-Yang Tan via groups.io <cytan299@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Mon, May 24, 2021 8:42 am
Subject: [ap-gto] Question: How do I safety replace the CW shaft adapter

Hi guys,
   I just received the new AP1100 CW shaft adapter with SS insert and I want to replace the existing one without the SS insert. I removed the CW shaft and my telescope and then in the park 3 position,  I inserted an allen wrench into the holes of the adapter and applied some force. Nothing moved. I didn't want to apply more persuasion because I was afraid to damage the gears because the clutches were still engaged and so were the spring loaded gear boxes.

   So before, I apply more persuasion, what is the safe way to do this without damaging anything?

Thanks for any advice.

cytan