From: Harley Davidson <astrocnc@...>
To: main@ap-ug.groups.io; main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Sent: Sat, May 22, 2021 9:39 pm
Subject: [ap-ug] Mach2 vibration & noise issue from the RA axis

As per my video link above I have just noticed a vibration and noise
issue from the RA axis. It only does it when going from the west side to
the east side of the mount. Also, the Go-To speed must be at 1000 or
1800. Whats up???

thanksĀ  tony

BTW - here is the description on my YouTube page for this video:

Tonight, May 22 - 2021 I noticed a vibration from my Astro-Physics Mach2
mount at the 1000 and 1800 Go-To rates coming from the RA axis. It only
occurs when going from the west side of the mount to the east side.

Clip 2 is @ 1800 WEST SIDE to park 3
Clip 3 is @ 1800 EAST SIDE to park 3
Clip 4 is @ 600 WEST SIDE to park 3
Clip 5 is @ 1000 WEST SIDE to park 3
Clip 6 is @ 1800 WEST SIDE to park 3
Clip 7 is @ 600 WEST SIDE to park 3
Clip 8 is @ 1000 WEST SIDE to park 3

The rest of the video is documented verbally by me.