Re: Should I use my BARADV for the upcoming lunar eclipse?

Daniel Borcard

That's a very nice image. You must live near or on the Mediterranean coast of France.

Rolando

Thanks Rolando,

No, I live about 40 km straight north of Montreal :-)
If you follow the link to my Clear Sky Chart (in my signature block) and click on the light pollution map you'll get an idea:

Last fall I spent many nights out to image Mars. I actually managed to image its whole surface over the months, make a map and project the map onto a globe. See:

Daniel

Daniel Borcard
Observatoire du Geai Bleu
Le ciel est assez grand pour que chacun y trouve sa place.