MGBox V2 mounting?

Jeffc

I recently picked up a MGBox V2 for use with APCC/APPM, and hopefully to automate setting the location using the MGBox GPS.

Considering the environmental data such as temp and humidity, should I mount theĀ MGBox on the OTA (along with the pegasus powerbox and use that USB hub for the connectivity)?

Or is it ok to mount this anywhere around the mount, e.g. on the tripod?
And presumably away from anything that will change the temperature like a computer fan.
If down below, I would use one of the USB ports on the computer.

thx

-jeff