Re: Counterweight Shaft Adapter with Stainless Inserts on Web Site

Jeffc

> Here is the new Mach2 shaft end design on Left with older 1100 on Right

I also noticed this difference which is a welcome change.   But I don't think this makes a difference with the Steel threads vs Aluminum threads.
Early on I was using my 1100 shaft (with the shorter non-threaded tip) on the Mach2 and it worked fine.

-jeff

On Thu, May 20, 2021 at 10:20 AM Cheng-Yang Tan via groups.io <cytan299=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Marj
   Thanks! I'm really looking forward to using these shaft adapters. I always worry about cross threading when I install the CW shaft on my AP1100.

I've put in my order for the AP1100 adapter and have signed up for the Mach1GTO adapter as well.

Thanks again.

cytan

On Thursday, May 20, 2021, 11:36:42 AM CDT, Marj Christen <marj@...> wrote:

Since the new adapters can’t be ordered for the 1600 and Mach1 yet, please sign up using the NotifyMe button for those products so that we are sure to make enough to meet the demand. The same will be try for any others when the available ones are sold out.

Clear Skies,

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics

11250 Forest Hills Road

Machesney Park, IL 61115

Phone: 815-282-1513

www.astro-physics.com

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> On Behalf Of Karen Christen
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2021 11:20 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Counterweight Shaft Adapter with Stainless Inserts on Web Site

Hi Cytan,

Yes, the SM1CSA is for the Mach1GTO.

Karen

AP

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> On Behalf Of Cheng-Yang Tan via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2021 8:19 AM
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Counterweight Shaft Adapter with Stainless Inserts on Web Site

Hi Marj

Is the 

SM1CSA

for the Mach1GTO?

cytan

On Wednesday, May 19, 2021, 06:59:42 PM CDT, Marj Christen <marj@...> wrote:

Mike,

You were very quick to notice those. They have only been up a short time late this afternoon. Here is the availability:

S900CSA: in stock, but low quantity

S1200CSA: in stock, low quantity

S1100CSA: in stock

S1600CSA, Fall

SM1CSA, Fall

Clear Skies,

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics

11250 Forest Hills Road

Machesney Park, IL 61115

Phone: 815-282-1513

www.astro-physics.com

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> On Behalf Of M Hambrick
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2021 5:42 PM
Subject: [ap-gto] Counterweight Shaft Adapter with Stainless Inserts on Web Site

I just saw in the new products section of the A-P web site that they will be offering the counterweight shaft adapters with the stainless steel inserts starting this fall for the Mach 1, 900, 1200, and 1600 mounts, but I don't see the 1100 mount in the list of mounts for which these are available. Will we be able to get these adapters for the 1100 mounts ?

Mike

--
Karen Christen
Astro-Physics

Join main@ap-gto.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.