Re: Counterweight Shaft Adapter with Stainless Inserts on Web Site

Jeffc

> Here is the new Mach2 shaft end design on Left with older 1100 on Right

I also noticed this difference which is a welcome change.   But I don't think this makes a difference with the Steel threads vs Aluminum threads.
Early on I was using my 1100 shaft (with the shorter non-threaded tip) on the Mach2 and it worked fine.

-jeff

On Thu, May 20, 2021 at 10:20 AM Cheng-Yang Tan via groups.io <cytan299=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Marj
   Thanks! I'm really looking forward to using these shaft adapters. I always worry about cross threading when I install the CW shaft on my AP1100.

   I've put in my order for the AP1100 adapter and have signed up for the Mach1GTO adapter as well.

   Thanks again.

cytan

On Thursday, May 20, 2021, 11:36:42 AM CDT, Marj Christen <marj@...> wrote:

Since the new adapters can’t be ordered for the 1600 and Mach1 yet, please sign up using the NotifyMe button for those products so that we are sure to make enough to meet the demand. The same will be try for any others when the available ones are sold out.

Clear Skies,

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics

11250 Forest Hills Road