Re: Counterweight Shaft Adapter with Stainless Inserts on Web Site

Manusfisch

Here is the new Mach2 shaft end design on Left with older 1100 on Right
20210520_093631.jpg

On May 20, 2021, at 9:36 AM, Dale Ghent <daleg@...> wrote:

Thank you, Konstantin

I'll take your word for it :) Going off of my experience with a Mach1 and 1200GTO, it's great to know that the new design is incorporated in the current iteration of the 1100. I will certainly be ordering this as a retrofit for my Mach1, though!

On May 20, 2021, at 08:28, Konstantin von Poschinger <KPoschinger@...> wrote:

Hi,

I would like to give the advice, that the new counter weight shaft is different to the old ones. The newer has a longer flat part bevore the thread beginns. So it is no problem to insert. Ihave decided to put a part on my older ones in the diameter ot theinner thread. I think you will not need the new parts. What you have to do is digging a small thread in the shaft that can hold the new part. I will send a picture later.

Grüsse

Konstantin

Konstantin v. Poschinger

Hammerichstr. 5
22605 Hamburg
040/8805747
0171/1983476

Am 20.05.2021 um 13:21 schrieb Dale Ghent <daleg@...>:

Hi Marj,

Just so I’m clear and don’t pick up something that I might already be getting, 1100s in the run that is currently undergoing assembly and shipping will not feature the S1100CSA, correct? Would it be possible to call the office and add it to my existing mount order, for it to be installed as an option there to avoid wasting the stock aluminum part?

On May 19, 2021, at 19:59, Marj Christen <marj@...> wrote:

Mike,

You were very quick to notice those. They have only been up a short time late this afternoon. Here is the availability:

S900CSA: in stock, but low quantity

S1200CSA: in stock, low quantity

S1100CSA: in stock

S1600CSA, Fall