Re: Connecting ASIAIR Pro to a CP4 - Mach1

Lee Decovnick

Hi Kevin.... Excellent post and I'll also try your work around tonight on my CP3 Mach1.

I'm honestly surprised at the number of old school folks who are trying AAP and CMOS cameras for their AP imaging mounts. I've gotten numerous questions on other astro forums.
The size of the CMOS cameras are a definite sea change to the astrophotographer toolkit.

My next step is to decide if I'm going to move up from the CP3 to CP4 for my second mount..If there is a CP4 selling for around $700-800 I will.

Lee