From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike C
Sent: Saturday, May 15, 2021 11:04 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] STAR TECH Ethernet->Serial

I don't think I can control my Sony mirrorless with Maxim, so I will be using an independent app for camera
control.
Or worst case -- a plug-in timer/intervalometer.

The Camera and the NUC are both attached to the tracking platform, so all the cabling will be tied down for
camera control. (USB-C)

The mount is the only stationary thing that the NUC needs to control, and it will indeed being sending UDP over
wifi to the StarTech box.
It's working flawless since it turned up now on UDP, zero comm errors in APCC.

Mike