Re: STAR TECH Ethernet->Serial

Mike C

I don't think I can control my Sony mirrorless with Maxim, so I will be using an independent app for camera control.
Or worst case -- a plug-in timer/intervalometer.

The Camera and the NUC are both attached to the tracking platform, so all the cabling will be tied down for camera control. (USB-C)

The mount is the only stationary thing that the NUC needs to control, and it will indeed being sending UDP over wifi to the StarTech box.
It's working flawless since it turned up now on UDP, zero comm errors in APCC.

Mike