Re: How important is THUM? #APCC

Chris White

Edited

On Fri, May 14, 2021 at 11:37 PM, Worsel wrote:
That's pricey, considering the AstroMi MGBoxV2 is about 185USD (temp, pressure, RH, dewpt, and GPS data) and works well via ASCOM ObservCond with APCC.

https://www.astromi.ch/product/mgbox-v2/
Bryan,

Thanks for sharing this alternative.  For my case, I'll just stick with using the Pegasus Advance I already I have with temp and RH and the API for pressure.  My 900GTO already produces tight round stars without APCC Pro, so I think in the end adding another gadget will likely not get me better data.  I'm happy to be proven wrong though!  lol...