From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> on behalf of Chris White <chris.white@...>
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2021 5:38 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Subject: [ap-gto] How important is THUM? #APCC

I've just purchased APCC Pro to use with my 900GTO.  I've carefully configured everything including horizon and meridian limits.  Tonight it will be clear so I will test out the pointing model feature for pointing and tracking.  In the manual I read about the THUM device.

Curious how much benefit this would give when compared to just inputting temp and pressure manually?  It's a relatively small investment to purchase so if there is a significant benefit I'm not opposed to it.

Thank you,