Re: Dual scope setup question

Bruce Donzanti

I am in a permanent setup in an observatory.  Power comes from my house up to the observatory to a 110/120VAC to 12 vdc, 25A power supply which runs up to the GTOCP4 control box and the scope where I have a powered USB hub and a Linx Power Panel with 6 Anderson Power Pole Connectors.   While they are both powered at the same time, I seldom would use both simultaneously.

On Wed, May 12, 2021 at 8:18 PM yanzhe liu <liuyanzhe@...> wrote:
How do you power and access two CCDs? I dont want to power both since I will use one at a time.

Yanzhe

On Wed, May 12, 2021 at 2:16 PM Bruce Donzanti <donza2735@...> wrote:
I have an 80mm piggybacked on top of my C11" on my AP1100.  Cameras on both with filter wheels and auto-focusers 7 USB ports.  I use to guide the 80mm with the OAG on the C11 and that works most of the time.  However, during windy nights it could struggle so I placed a second OAG on the 80mm and it works fine all of the time.