Re: APCC pro refraction modeling for nomad setup #APCC #Mach2GTO

Chris White

Interesting question.  I've been thinking about how useful the refraction based on temp and humidity actually is and whether it is worth in vesting in a THUM device or just running a model just based on the pointing matrix.

FWIW- I know another user who sets up each night and if I remember correctly he runs an 80 to 120 point model all before it's dark enough to image.  So you could do the same as long as you arrive at your site with enough time to setup and get the model done before you would start imaging anyway.