Re: Questions.....does wireless now work correctly with latest updates AND does your Sky Safari 6 Pro allow multiple Park positions now.

Howard Hedlund

I have been in contact with the the software developer assigned to work with us at Simulation Curriculum.   She has responded and is looking into the Mac OS issue.  This is not an issue with MacOS, nor an issue with GTOCPx Control Box Firmware.  It is probably a simple command off-by-one issue in Sky Safari due to the added Home command.  In her defense though, the developer was working somewhat blind with regard to the Mach2GTO.  The Mach2 is different from our other mounts, and she did not have one for testing.