Re: Mach2GTO - No Internal cable routing?

Dale Ghent

Ah, this must be new. I looked on WMR's store for one of these a few months ago and they didn't have one. Great, so there's now a decent commercial source for these for people who don't want to buy crimpers and parts to make their own (although having your own powerpole crimping kit is a very worthwhile thing to have, as MJB pointed out)

On May 10, 2021, at 14:04, Andrew Jones <andjones132@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

Another good source for all things PowerPole is Powerwerx.com. You may already know this, but one thing to pay attention to for barrel jack connectors is the inside diameter of the barrel jack. Some devices require 2.1mm and others 2.5mm. Powerwerxs sells both varieties. I usually pick up a couple of each type just to have on hand.

Here is a source for Anderson to XT60
http://www.westmountainradio.com/product_info.php?products_id=xt60-cable

edited.