Re: Astro-Physics Cap

Robert Berta

My wife and 3 kids are grads or almost grads (one to go) at University of Michigan For years UofM  alumni would take photos of them wearing school clothing and hats in interesting places and they would be printed in the Alumni magazine. So a folder of AP owners with their cap in interesting places and at star parties would be a neat idea. I don't have an AP ball cap...instead I have the night watch type hat Roland gave me a few years back. Here in Michigan that warm cap is more useful than a ball cap when it gets cold ;-)