Re: Questions.....does wireless now work correctly with latest updates AND does your Sky Safari 6 Pro allow multiple Park positions now.

Robert Berta

I notified Sky Safari folks about the time issue AND the incorrect time (I am a BETA tester for Sky Safari). They confirmed it and issued an update to correct it. So if you use Sky Safari Pro 6 update to latest version and the time issue is fixed. Haven't had a chance (due to rain and clouds) to verify if the park positions all work correctly...at least on the Android version.