Re: Mach2GTO - No Internal cable routing?

mjb87@...

I run my own cables through my 1100.  I was worried about the more limited through the mount cabling ability of the Mach2. In the end, it has been a non-issue with the Mach2. With a Pegasus PB Advanced, I can handle all of my "above the mount" power and data needs while using the single 12v and USB3 through-mount capabilities. This includes main camera, guide camera, camera rotator, Flip-Flat, dew heaters, etc.  However, I run the mount itself with a dedicated power supply but since that is "below the mount" it doesn't require through-mount access.

Bottom line: you can live with the Mach2 capabilities quite easily these days given the advanced hubs available.  Of course, YMMV.