Re: Mach2GTO - No Internal cable routing?

Roland Christen

There are two cables in the Mach2, one USB3 and one 12 volt power cable. If you want to run your own cables, then the Mach2 is not for you. The 1100 mount has huge hollow axes in which you can run any amount of cabling you wish.

From: Clayton Yendrey <cyendrey@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Sun, May 9, 2021 10:58 am
Subject: [ap-gto] Mach2GTO - No Internal cable routing?

For some reason I just noticed that there is no mention of internal cable routing option for the Mach2 on the AP website.  Please clarify - does the Mach2 have this capability or not?
I'd be really disappointed if it did not, since even mounts a quarter of this price point have this feature now...

Thanks in advance!