Re: Astro-Physics Cap

thefamily90 Phillips

Beautiful!

JimP

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> on behalf of David Johnson <dajohns37@...>
Sent: Saturday, May 8, 2021 7:38:34 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Subject: [ap-gto] Astro-Physics Cap

I got a cap for my wife for her birthday (no, it wasn’t the only gift, if you’re wondering) as more of a joke than anything.  It was kind of a “my husband got a $12,000 mount, and all I got was this cap” idea, but she seems to enjoy wearing it.  They are nice caps.  Here she is on our property down in southern Ohio, not too far from the river.  In fact, if you look closely at the upper right behind the pylon, you can see a stack that’s part of the (now-closed) Stuart power plant on the Ohio River.  She’s from NH, in case her sweatshirt causes confusion.  Might be fun to have other folks showing themselves wearing an Astro-Physics cap at various places.