From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> On Behalf Of yanzhe liu
Sent: Friday, May 7, 2021 1:39 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] ADATRI on Losmandy HD Tripod

George,

I could attach ADATRI to HD tripod using 3 highlighted 1/4" holes (I did this for Mach1). It looks strong, but none of the tripod legs points due north.

Should I concern about the stability and strength of this setup?

Yanzhe

On Fri, May 7, 2021 at 7:29 AM George <george@...> wrote:

Yanzhe,

The three tapped holes that are on the Losmandy HD tripod are for the Losmandy MA adapter.   They are 3/8” tapped holes and will not work with the ADATRI.   If the Losmandy MA adapter is on the Losmandy tripod, then you can use our LT2APM Flat Adapter and then attach the ADATRI to it.

Regards,

George

George Whitney

Astro-Physics, Inc.