Re: MGBox V2 Driver

Keith Olsen

You are correct Brian.  I got a response from Matt at Astromi and he said the ASCOM driver is the same for all MGBox models.

I did find my problem.  I had somehow downloaded an old version of the MGBox Windows Application so I could not change from Serial to ASCOM connection.  Once I downloaded the correct version I was able to change to an ASCOM connection and all works great now.

FYI, I can have both the MGBox Windows Application running and APCC at the same time with no problem.  I can start either one first it doesn't matter.